Well. So far, I'm not doing all that well at leaping headlong into the world of the blogosphere, am I? Good thing I don't have a readership yet or We might be embarrassed.
Of course, embarrassment is largely a tool of the ever-insidious Ego, trying to tear one down and keep one in line. Or like Marcellus Wallace famously said, "That's just Pride...fuckin wit you."
Well, I say fuck Pride and fuck Ego. I've already written a nice intro here. I'm just going to keep writing and see what happens...
One thing I have lent my abilities to, a thing that will help contribute to the Mission, is standing up a new forum that's centered around topics of an esoteric and/or mystical nature.
It's called Lite Forums and it lives here: www.liteforums.com. Please do come by and save yourself a seat. It's not quite operating at full steam just yet but it is open for business. A "soft launch" they call that in marketing circles.
Heh. "Marketing circles". This brings to mind an image of the Magus standing in a circle inscribed with various icons and design "bugs" relevant to marcomm materials. The VP of Marketing hovers off to the side, shrouded in robes, muttering slogans from season one of Mad Men. The lesser Salesmen of Solomon bow and scrape and wail. The Team summons forth...what, exactly? A huge pile of money, or a spirit who could bestow them with such? That seems appropriate. Or is it Power they crave? Then we're talking some hard-core shit like a Goetic daemon or, if they want to swing the other way, an Archangel.
Regardless, it's a funny mental image.
Circling back to the forum. See what I did there? Circling.
The intention of liteforums is to provide a place where people of like mind can congregate to share their stories and ideas without fear of prejudice or admonishment. Essentially, to save others the world of shit that I initially went through at the beginning of my own journey. Maybe not "shit" so much as a world of "oh holy hell, what the fuck is going on here and why will no one answer my questions". If I can save a soul from that very lonely sort of torment, that's a "win", as they say in the Marketing.
All faiths and belief systems welcome! Let yo freak flags fly!
All the love,
- lls
No comments:
Post a Comment