Hello, gentle reader.
I'm mostly composing this post so that I can work out the layout and theme of this very blog you have, for whatever reason, found yourself landing on.
The intent of this tiny slice of the internet is multi-faceted yet singular. Here, I can put words to the absolutely bonkers turn that my life has taken in recent months as I've found myself thrown headfirst onto the Crazy Train of the Soul that hurtles ever onward toward Enlightenment.
A rude, yet sweet, awakening catalyzed by recognition of my Twin Flame was only the beginning. Time bubbles, data dumps, a sudden insatiable interest in quantum mechanics, sacred geometry, meditation, and most importantly...becoming a better person. Not only a better person but the highest version of myself that I can be.
When the Mission calls, you don't say no. I know my purpose. Now I just have a hell of a lot of preparation to do in order to achieve it. The proverbial clock is, as they say, ticking...
So please, feel free to bookmark this page and come along on this ride. It's a wild one.
No comments:
Post a Comment