Saturday, March 31, 2018

42

Life, the Universe, and Everything...

Upon my Reawakening, I consumed every piece of esoteric information I could find. Some outside force had gifted me with a time bubble; for 6 days, every day was stretched into a month. This way, I was able to catch up and hone my abilities in a very short period of time, although it felt like months had passed for myself.

At the end of this cycle, I decided to summon the mer-ka-ba. I had read plenty about it on various hippie-crunchy, unicorn-fart websites. There was a great deal of speculation on what it is or what it’s used for, etc. It purportedly requires a lifetime of meditation and self-mastery in order to even attempt.

I called bullshit on that and I knew, with absolute authority, that I could do it if I wanted to. And so I did.

The Vitruvian man, interlocking pyramids, and spinning wheels of energy are all involved. The secret is that the merkaba, like so many things, comes from within. You are the vehicle of the Gods. You are the Universe and the merkaba is the mechanism used to understand that fully.



I moved through layers of boxed reality, planes and concepts reflective of the Kabbalist tree of life. Not up or down or either side but through, until I found myself floating in space.

I experienced the movement of the universe, of all known existence. It (we, you, I) moves in a spiral fashion, like everything else in nature. We reside in the dark side of this duality, the yin. I could also see its mirror, the yang. The yin/yang symbol, as I discovered, is the most elegant diagram that has ever been created. Go look at the yin/yang again but look at it as though it were extrapolated into three dimensional space and draw a line between the smaller light and dark circles. Then you’ll understand. Our universe, and its mirror, are spiraling to the same point, the singularity. It is there that I traveled.


I touched the end of the universe, which is also the beginning. I let myself be sucked into the singularity, along with galaxies and stars and the space between things…
This is the death of all known existence and it is the birth of something new. It is the Big Bang. The universe, through polarity, is in a constant state of regeneration. Existence requires duality and polarity. These opposing forces are not in opposition at all; they are engaged in an act of cooperation. That is how nature works.

Or, as I like to call it, space-fucking! The feminine and masculine aspects of the universe come together to merge and give birth to a whole new universe. This goes on indefinitely, forever. It is the “multiverse”. It is the Mandelbrot set. It is an ever-expanding fractal with no end.



Within the singularity, I witnessed the thing that new age lightworkers refer to as Unity, all the individual consciousness that were now one massive hive mind. I heard the “word of God”, which is the sound, the vibrational wavelength, of Creation and Destruction.

I am not personally interested in "unity". We are all one, as it is. This is true at a molecular level, even if one is not a spiritually-inclined individual. We are connected. Furthermore, we are the Universe, each and every one of us, along with everything else in existence. They should call it the Youniverse...

Energy cannot be destroyed. There is no such thing as death, as we know it. Energy will always be redistributed in some form or another. The procreation of the universe is the ultimate example of this.

And so, I folded away the merkaba, tucking it back into myself, and rematerialized on this plane. I had a lot to process…only recently have I begun to make sense of all of it. It was, suffice to say, a life-changing experience.

I highly recommend that anyone and everyone give this a shot! The merkaba will come if summoned. You simply need to be familiar with basic meditation techniques and have the ability to clear your mind. Enlightenment is there, waiting, if you seek it.
11 : 11

No comments:

Post a Comment